To successfully capture a client, follow the steps below:
- Click on Clients on your dashboard. The following SCREENSHOT will be displayed below:
- Click on the +New Client marked in GREEN at the top of the list.
The following screenshot will be displayed below
- You will then be able to add the corresponding details of the client to the corresponding fields: For example
- Please Note that the fields (E-mail address, First Names etc.) marked with the (*) sign must be filled. If such fields are left blank, the client's details cannot be saved on the system.
- For example, if the E-mail field is blank, the following screenshot will be displayed
Also, Note that the ID/Passport Number field must also be filled. This means that for a client to be captured, either the ID number field or the Passport Number field must be filled.
Once this is done, you can either click on Save, Save & View, Save & List, or Save & New.
The Save button saves the application
The Save & View button saves the client's details and automatically creates a view of the details you entered.
The Save & List saves the client's details and displays them in a list format. For example:
- While the Save & New saves the client's information and creates a new blank form to capture another client's details.