To create an advice Record and a credit life advice record, follow the steps below:
- Select the desired client for which you want to create the advice record or credit life advice record
- Alternatively, you can search for the client. This can be done by entering any of their unique details (such as I.D number, e-mail address) in the search bar(below is the screenshot of where to enter their unique details).
- On entering the unique details of the client, click on Go
- Click on the View record (the magnifying glass).
- Navigate to the Application Tab, by scrolling down to the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the View record button .
- On the Applications page of the Client, several tabs will be displayed.Click on Record Of Advice
This will navigate you down to the Advice Record Tab. Click on +New Advice Record.
- The following will be displayed:
- Complete the Advice Record and click on Save.
- For the Advice Record to be valid, the Credit Life Advice Record must be completed.
- Click on the View button. Once the Advice Record has been saved, the system directs you back to the Applications page. On clicking on the View button, navigate to the bottom of the screen.
- The following will be displayed.
- Click on + New Credit Life Advice Record. The following will be displayed.
Fill in the required fields and click on Save.
- On completing both Credit Life Advice Record and Advice Record, the Download Record of Advice button will be enabled.