An application attachment can be a copy of the client's I.D or any other valuable information identifiable with that client. The cession and participation certificate are the only documents generated by the System. The other relevant documents will need to be added manually.
To add an Application Attachment, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are logged in to the system.
- Click on Clients and the following screen will be displayed:
- Select the desired client for which you want to add an application attachment.
- Alternatively, you can search for the client. This can be done by entering any of their unique details (such as I.D number, e-mail address) i the search bar(below is the screenshot of where to enter their unique details).
- Click on the View record (the magnifying glass).
- Navigate to the Application Tab, by scrolling down to the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the View record button .
- On the Applications page of the Client, several tabs will be displayed.Click on Application Attachments.
This will navigate you down to the Application Attachments Tab. Click on +New Application Attachment.
- The following will be displayed:
- Click on the Add Attachment button.Navigate where the attachment is.
- In the Attachment Type drop-down, you can select what best describes the attachment. From the example above, it is an Advice Record.
- Click on Save All when done.