This article will explain how to have a policy account number reflected on the cession certificate.
Perform the following steps:
- Capture an application. Please refer to this article on how to capture an application.
Select the desired application for which you want to add the policy account number to
- Click on the Credit Life policies tab.
- Click on the +New Credit Life Policy.
- Create a new credit life policy, entering the cessionary name, cover anount, premium etc.
- IN THE COMMENT FIELD, ENTER THE ACCOUNT NUMBER you wish to be displayed on the cession certificate.
- Click save
- After capturing other sections of the application such as: deduction authority, legal cover etc.
- Submit the application. Please refer to this article on how to submit an application.
If it is a new application, set the stage type to submitted and click Save.
The system will auto-validate and generate the documents(cession certificate, participation certificate and advice record).
If the application has already been submitted,
- In the +New Application Stage dialogue:
- Set the stage type to draft
- Click Save
- Click on +New Application Stage again and set the stage type back to Submitted.
- The system will then auto-validate again and generate the required documents
- Select the latest cession certificate at the top.
- In the Application Attachments section, click on the blue magnifying glass right next to the auto-generated cession certificate.
- You may choose to preview or download
Where V= is to preview and d= Download
- Lets click on the PDF logo which enables us to preview the cession certificate.
- The comment/ old policy reference displays the account number we entered while creating the credit life policy.