How to change your browser to Chrome
1. Go to your Settings Menu on your Smartphone.
2. Then click on Apps.
3. Once you are in App List - look for Opera (or your default browser) and click on it.
4. Click on the Set as Default setting.
5. Then click on Clear Defaults to remove this browser as your default setting.
6. Once you have followed all the above mentioned steps, go back to your SMS link that was sent to you and click on the link again.
Select to open the link with Google Chrome (also select to Always open with Chrome, if the setting pops up).
Your phone will ask you with what browser you would like to open the link with. Select Chrome and say Always, if it asks you.