To send your website link to your guests, do the following:
- Click on your Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Send SMS or Send Email buttons
- Click on New Email. You should see the following screen:
- You can now customize your email.
- On the recipients field, and you should see the following.
- Here, you can select who can see the link to your website. When you click all guest, this email is sent to all your guests(every guest you created on your list).
- After selecting the category of guests whom can see your link, you can also add additional recipients to the list. This is done in case you forgot to add the guest at the initial stage.
- Then enter the subject of the mail.
- Then add a message to the message field. You can enter additional texts just below your website's link.
- Also, you can add two attachments. For example, a picture you want all your guests to see.
- Then click on Send! and your guests should receive the message.
It is through this mail that your guests can easily RSVP to your event. This is because they would need the link to be able to access the RSVP feature on your website.