For you to start your Vehicle Licence Renewal you have to register on RenewIT.
To register follow the below steps:
- Click on the 'Register' button on licenceza.co.za
- Enter your First Name
- Enter your Surname
- Enter your email
- Ensure that your email address does not contain any spaces or capital letters.
- Confirm your email
- Enter your password
- Your password should be at least 8 characters long
- There should be at least one special character and one Number
- Click on the 'Sign Up' button
- After registration is successful, click on the 'Sign In' button
When you have been registered you will have to confirm all of your personal information regarding the Licence Renewal.
- Select the Type of identification you are going to use. Once you have selected your Identification Type, the correct fields will show which will enable you to enter the details
- Enter your personal information.
- This Information you enter during this step is the Information that is going to be pulled through on the ALV-9 Form, please enter these details as precise as possible
- Enter your Address details
- This information will also be inserted into the ALV-9 Form and when the Licence Disk is ready we will courier it to the address information you enter during this step
- Attach your ID Document
- We do not require a copy of your ID Document immediately, but once you want to create a Licence Renewal, we require you to upload a copy of your ID. You can either take a picture of your ID Document and attach it or you can scan it on your computer and attach it here
- After you have uploaded your ID Document and entered all of your personal information click on the 'Save Personal Information' button