How to create and visualize your Seating Tables
Modified on: Wed, 7 Apr, 2021 at 8:34 AM
What is the purpose of the Visualize Tables feature?
- We implemented this feature to allow users to see a physical image which will represent their floor plan.
- In this floor plan you will be able to create the amount of tables you are planning to have at your wedding as well as choose the shapes of these tables from a dropdown menu.
- On the Main Menu, click on the Guest Management dropdown and then on Seating Tables.
- The below screen will be displayed. Click on the New Seating Table button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the Table Name, the Shape of the table, the Total Seats as well as the Guests that should be seated at the specified table.
- Click on the Save button when you are done. A Success Message will pop up.
- Once you have created all your tables, click on the Visualize Tables button.
- You will now see all the tables that you have created.
- Hover your mouse over the table's name to see which guests are seated at the relevant table.
- Double click on a table and you will be redirected to the page where the details of the table can be edited.
- Have fun clicking and dragging the tables to the position that you want them to be in.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.