In this article we will show you how to see as well as edit the current status of a Driver.
Change the current status of your drivers
- After you have successfully signed into your account, locate and click on the "Config" tab on the left of the screen.
- After the Config tab has been selected, a list of options will be available inside the drop down.
- Select the "Drivers" option as shown below.
- Once clicked on "Drivers", you will be brought to a page as seen below.
- Here you can:
- See how many drivers are currently active (working),
- Add new drivers,
- Edit previously added Drivers.
- Click on the blue Magnifying glass to edit a driver.
- When editing a driver, you will be able to see the Assignments on the relevant Driver's list as well as details regarding this job.
- Click on the blue Magnifying Glass to Change the current status of the Driver.
- Change the Driver's Current status by changing the "Driver Status Type" setting from the drop down menu as shown below.