How to add/import Guests
Modified on: Tue, 9 Mar, 2021 at 10:28 AM
- On the Main Menu, click on the Guest Management dropdown and then on Guests.
- Or on the Dashboard, click on the Add Your Guests button.
- The following table will be displayed. All the guests who have been invited will be displayed in the table. "No records found" will be displayed if there are no guests invited.
How to add Guests
- Click on the +New Guest button as shown in the screenshot above.
- The New Guest table will be displayed.
- Fill in the New Guest fields. The Email and Cell Number will be used for sending invitations to your guests. Click on the Save button and do the same process again to add another guest.
- **Note: After saving a guest, they will NOT get any form of automated invite. You can send them a link manually via SMS/Email.
- All your guests will we displayed in the Guests table.
You can upload multiple guests by downloading the Guest List template.
- On the Main Menu click on the Guest Management dropdown and then on Import Guests Spreadsheet.
- Click on the Download Guest List Spreadsheet Template button.
- Open the spreadsheet by clicking on the download.
- Fill out the spreadsheet.
- **Please remember that the following all have dropdown menus on the spreadsheet: Gender, Country, Plus One Allowed and Children Allowed. If you do not use the dropdown menu, the guest list upload will fail.
- On the system click on the Choose button under the Upload File section and choose the template that has been edited from your computer.
- The following Guest File Upload Process table will appear after you have uploaded the spreadsheet.
- After you click on the Save Guests button (as shown in previous screenshot), you will be prompted with the following message. Click Yes to save or No to cancel.
- If there are no problems with the guest file upload, the system will generate a 'Successful Rows' spreadsheet.
- If there are problems with the guest file upload, the system will generate a 'Failed Rows' spreadsheet that will explain what is wrong with each row. Fix the problems and re-upload the spreadsheet.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.