How to export your Guest List
Modified on: Thu, 11 Mar, 2021 at 4:01 PM
- In order to successfully export your Guest List, click on the Pages dropdown and then on RSVP Page on the Main Menu.
- The following RSVP table will be displayed. Click on the View All Guests button underneath the table.
- A separate page will be opened with a list of all guests.
- In order to export the Guest List, click on the Table Options button in the top-right corner and then select Export XLSX - Detailed.
- The following messages will be displayed.
- Once the report has been generated, the following message will appear. Click on the Open button.
- A separate page with the following table will be displayed, click on the link provided.
- Now click on the download button next to the file.
- The .xslx file will appear at the bottom of your screen. Click to open it.
- Now you can filter any of the fields (First Name, Last Name, Cell No, etc..).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.