ETQA and Recruiter Workshop
- Click on the Main Menu, select Facilitator then click on Lectures.
- An overview of the Lectures will appear
- To view attendances click on the class that you want an attendance register for.
- You will then be taken to a page where class details, facilitator attendances and student attendances are listed.
- Student attendance marked off by the facilitator on the electronic link to his portal will be visible on the lecture.
- The physical form where the page of signatures for attendance, needs to be uploaded must be scanned in and attached under "Attendance Record" under the lecture.
- Scan the physical document to local folder on your PC/Laptop.
- Go back to the iCollege page in your browser.
- To add the physical attendance register, from your laptop/pc to the system, click on in the class in lectures.
- NOTE: It is important that you are in the correct class when adding the physical attendance register to the system.
- In the edit page, click on "Choose" to import the scanned document (Physical Attendance Register).
- Then select your file that is saved in the local scanning folder on your PC/ Laptop.
- Click on when done.