One of the steps in the Student Vetting process is confirming with the student that he/ she wants to continue the vetting process.
Feedback from student:
- Student confirms he/she will go through with studies
- Student confirms he/she does not want to go through with studies
- No answer
1. Student confirms studies
If you phone a student and he/ she commits to go through with studies:
On the student tick the "Student Called: Accepted" indicator.
2. Student rejects studies
If you phone student and he/ she is not interested any more:
Add cancelled status to student by doing the following:
- click on new student status
- choose cancelled type from the drop-down and add a valid reason under the comment section. (See below an example)
- Press save
3. Student rejects studies
If student did not answer or you have reached the voicemail.
- Add a new "student communication log" on the student by clicking on the New student communication log button
- Add detail below and press save