In this article we will show you how to create a Time Table Entry.
- Under Campus Manager in the Main Menu, select "Time Table Entries".
- Click on the "+New Time Table Entry" button.
- To create a Time Table, you need to have an existing Campus, a Facilitator and Course set up.
- On the New Time Table Entry form select the relevant options from the dropdown list (the options you previously created) and click "Save".
- An overview of the Time Table Entry you created, will be displayed.
- You are able to make as many entries as needed.
- The entries you made, will make up a complete Time Table.
- Time Tables show the Start and End Times of courses, the name of courses, the day of the week as well as the Facilitator assigned to the course classes.