On MyInviteOnline you have the ability to share a message containing the Website Link on a Whatsapp Message.
- Login To MyInviteOnline
- Click on the "Main Menu" menu Item
- Click on the "Communication" menu item
- Click on the "Share on Whatsapp" menu item
Create Message Content
When creating the message content there is multiple styling options to change your message content and a button to easily add the eventwebsite link what the Guests can use to access your website.
- This box is where your message content will be.
- You can change the text by simply clicking inside of the text box and start typing your message content
- The "Bold" button is to change text to display bold in the Whatsapp message
- To add the bold styling to your message content follow these steps:
- Select the word you would like to change to bold
- Click on the "Bold" button.
- The "Italic" button is to change text to display italic in the Whatsapp message
- To add the italic styling to your message content follow these steps:
- Select the word you would like to change to italic
- Click on the "Italic" button.
- The "Add Website Link" button is to add the Event Website Link in to the Whatsapp message
- When clicking on this button. The link for the Event website will be added to the Message Content where the cursor is located at in the message content box showcased as number 1
- This Button will generate a Whatsapp link with your message content as the Whatsapp Message content.
When Sending the Whatsapp Message
Once clicked on the "Send Whatsapp Message" button, on the computer you will be greeted with this Whatsapp Page. Simply click on the "Continue to Chat" button. After which Whatsapp Web will open and you can simply select the contacts you want to send the message to.
When you have clicked on the "Send Whatsapp Message" button on your mobile device, the Whatsapp App will open. You can simply select the contacts you want to send the message too and then click on the Send Button.