Changing preference when to save new Jobs or assigning jobs for blacklist clients (Admin):
Administrative users would be able to determine which restrictions a 'Blacklisted client' would have by following these steps:
- Navigate to the 'Preference' menu item
On the Preferences page you would be able to update the following two (2) preference settings:
- To ensure that new Jobs can be created for Clients but they cannot be assigned to a driver you should enable the 'Block Job Dispatch for Blacklisted Clients' option
- To ensure that no new Jobs can be created for blacklisted clients, you should enable the 'Block New Jobs for Blacklisted Clients' option
Flagging Clients as Blacklisted:
When a client needs to be flagged as blacklisted follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to the relevant client (either from the menu item or through a Work Order)
- On the client details form you will see a field called "Blacklisted"
- You can toggle the (Blacklisted) status of the client by clicking on the value next to the "Blacklist field" or by clicking on the 'Blacklist' action button at the bottom of the screen.
- A watermark will be displayed to ease the process of identifying Blacklisted clients