Time and Attendance: Generate barcoded cover pages
Modified on: Thu, 22 Apr, 2021 at 12:54 PM
This article explains how to generate cover pages for Time and Attendance for students in the lecture.
Search for the lecture in the system:
- Log into the system
- Go to the lecture which you want to do the electronic attendance for. i.e. Navigate to Facilitators → Lectures
- Search for the lecture in question.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you do not get the results you are looking for do a deep search. Do this by typing in a key word in the search window, click on the arrow next to the search button and selecting the "Deep search" option
Open lecture in system and download cover pages
- Open the lecture by clicking on the arrow on the right hand side:
- Click on the Time and Attendance Cover Pages button
- A zip file will generate containing all the cover pages for all students in the lecture.
- Please note, it might take a while to generate.
- After generating the zip file, click on the file to open and view or print the cover pages for all the students
Scan all Time and attendances
- After printing all cover pages, put the cover page for each student in front of the Time and Attendance form they completed in the lecture.
- Scan all these documents and email to the crawler email address (already setup on the scanner).
- PLEASE NOTE: Do not scan more than 10 student's documents together in one scan. Rather scan in different scanned documents.
- The time and attendance will be allocated to the student attendance:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.