This article sets out the process to update electronic attendance when you do not have the specific direct link to the lecture.
Submitting attendance when link not available
If you do not have the link available any more, e.g. the sms got lost or a few days have passed after the lecture, submit attendance by doing the following:
Search for the lecture in the system:
- Log into the system
- Go to the lecture which you want to do the electronic attendance for. i.e. Navigate to Facilitators → Lectures
- Search for the lecture in question.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you do not get the results you are looking for do a deep search. Do this by typing in a key word in the search window, click on the arrow next to the search button and selecting the "Deep search" option
Open lecture in system and mark attendance
- Open the lecture by clicking on the arrow on the right hand side:
- Scroll down to Student attendances and open up the attendance of the student you wish to mark as attended:
- Click on Attended and save it as follows:
- If no students attended, click on the Electronic Attendance Submission tickbox