Release version: RNEW V2.1
Release date: 2021.07.01
Release status: Deployed
- [RNEW-128] - Mulltiple Home Affairs IDs in renewal pack
Multiple Home Affairs ID template where uploaded on the ID Documents for the vehicle owner. The system will now only generate the IVR ID if no ID document exists. The latest copy will be used if more than one document exist.
- [RNEW-170] - Bug fixes on previous release (1.12.2)
The following support issues where attended to on this ticket:
- ID nr didn't populate first time (did second time) when an ID document was uploaded
- On second scan, gender didn't populate when an ID document was uploaded
- Images added to the vehicle license disk scanning page was not displayed when the upload option was selected. It only displayed after the fist upload of the image
- [RNEW-172] - Increase default number of records displayed in grids on admin pages
The default number of records displayed on load of the page was increased from 10 to 100
- [RNEW-175] - Admin dashboard pages are visible to non-Admin users via the URL
Security changes were made to ensure that client information is secure and only accessible to the applicable user role
- [RNEW-184] - Emails sent with no recipients
Email notifications will not send with no recipients exist. These were previously marked as sent successfully.
- [RNEW-185] - Could not merge all attachments to the License renewal pack
The system was unable to generate the renewal pack when some of the documents e.g. copy of ID wasn't a .pdf file. All files will be converted to pdf before attempting to merge and generate a single pdf file of the renewal pack.
- [RNEW-182] - RenewIT support improvements
1. Changed "register company with fleet" to "register as a company"
2. Fix menu item to redirect admin users to correct dashboard
3. Show IDB link on IDB dashboard
4. Update some invoice template: new font, one email, etc.
- [RNEW-189] - Renewal missing from overall renewal report
Changes were made to a client specific report as requested by the applicable client