To update the Registered at Seta indicator you can do the following per Campus:
- Go to the campus instance
- Click on Enrollments menu item, then on the arrow next to search and then click on Bulk Search
- Enter all the ID numbers of students who are registered at SETA at the selected campus. (Note: Separate all ID numbers with a comma). Then click on the search button.
- Click on Table options on the top right hand side, then click on bulk update
- Click on Select all records on all pages button and give the screen time to load. Then press on the next button. Please note: This step might take a while to get to the next screen.
- On the Select action drop down select bulk field update then click Next button:
- Click on the Change Registered at SETA tick box and click the tickbox at the right side. Then click on Go button.
- The registered at SETA indicator should now be updated on all students selected.
- Repeat this process on all campuses applicable.